Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Orange Julius Smoothie




    
   I love this smoothie throughout the day, but we end up making it in the morning because my kids usually beg for it, they say, “orange shake please.” It’s been about 95-100 degrees daily out here on the central coast and this bright citrus smoothie wakes me up just in time for our morning walk which needs to be before 10am. I hope you try this recipe out and maybe add your own touches to it!


Ingredients:

1 cup of yogurt (I use cream line for its mild taste)
2 medium sized oranges
1 cup of frozen pineapple
½ a ripe banana (if you prefer a sweet taste)

  • Peel the skin off of the oranges and take out seeds if need
  • Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend for 1 minute
  • Serve
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVED Orange Julius' as a child! I think I need a little trip down memory lane : ) Nice and easy and tasty looking recipe : )

    xoLexie

    ReplyDelete